Have you been looking to purchase micro cassettes for veterinary applications? If so, then you have come to the right place. Here at ProNorth Medical Corporation, our MCD-2/0 | Micro Cassette, PDM, PDO, Violet, Size 2-0, 25m provides you with an ideal way of closing wounds and other tissues. These monofilament structures are non-wicking, which helps to greatly reduce bacterial migration along the suture line.
The Polydioxanone monofilament (PDM) suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue ligation and/or approximation. This includes ophthalmic surgeries apart from contact with the sclera or cornea, as well as in pediatric cardiovascular tissues where growth is expected to occur. Do note that the micro cassette is not suitable for use in adult cardiovascular tissue, neural tissue, or microsurgery.
Key MCD-2/0 | Micro Cassette, PDM, PDO, Violet, Size 2-0, 25m Features
- Reliable absorption profile
- Smooth tissue passage allowing for superb handling
- Superior tie-down knot security
- Bright violet color for better visibility during surgery
- Improved retention strength
- Non-wicking monofilament structure
- Ethylene oxide sterilization
If you have any questions about the MCD-2/0 | Micro Cassette, PDM, PDO, Violet, Size 2-0, 25m, feel free to contact us today.