NuMed Ultra Foam Dressing is made of a latex free hydrophillic polymer bandage with a three-dimensional foam structure which is processed by the latest technological methods. It quickly absorbs and retains wound exudates to accelerate the healing process.
For use on moderate to heavily exudating wounds such as:
- Venous ulcers (leg ulcers)
- Stage II - IV Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Donor site wound
- Abrasion wound
- Surgical Incision and excision
- Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
- Do not use on an infected wound. If redness or allergic symptoms appear, stop use.
- NuMed Foam Dressings should not be used on dry wounds, necrotic tissue, or on wounds with exposed bone or muscle.
- Please remove this dressing before applying radiation treatment, including Xray, ultrasonic therapy, thermotherapy or microwave therapy.