PaceTech monitors come with a class-leading 5-year warranty and include a wide range of vital sign parameter options as listed below. They have up to 8 wave forms. They can also be used with the Central Station equipped with Windows software for up to 64 beds. They can be mounted on a rolling stand or wall mount and are designed to be easily portable from location to location, such as outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, emergency rooms, operating rooms, inpatient wards, and home health care.
- SpO2 (measures the oxygen saturation in the blood) (MASIMO on sideload model)
- Respiration rate (rate breathing occurs measured in breaths per minute)
- ECG (measures hearts electrical activity)
- Non-invasive blood pressure (measures heart rate and blood flow) (SUNTECH)
- EtCO2 (optional) (End-tidal CO2 measures the amount of gas exhaled)
- IBP (optional) (Invasive blood pressure)
- Cardiac Output (optional)
- Anesthetic agent analysis (select monitors)
The primary difference in our monitors is the screen size and form factor. Each monitor in the series shares a common easy to use software and user interface to minimize training and downtime. Choose the best screen size and form factor to fit your needs:
- MiniPack or MiniMax – 8 inch touchscreen
- VitalMax – 12 inch and 15 inch touchscreen
Advantages of our monitors
Best Price, Most Advanced, & Best Guarantee
Our state-of-the-art medical technology is highly reliable, user-friendly, and uses the most advanced technology with a 5 year Guarantee on parts and labor. Our lithium-ion batteries last up to 5 hrs. (4 hrs. charging time) and are rechargeable. They have adjustable screen brightness to accommodate varying lighting conditions. They are lightweight and easily transferred from one place to the next. They have user-friendly software that is easy to read and adjust on the high-resolution touch screen with a manual print feature for the built-in printer for current measurement printouts (no historical printout ability).